Firefighters save cat from apartment fire in Valdosta

Firefighters from the Valdosta Fire Department saved a cat during an apartment fire.
Firefighters from the Valdosta Hearth Division saved a cat throughout an house fireplace.(Valdosta Hearth Division)

ATLANTA, Ga. – Due to the Valdosta Hearth Division, a cat was in a position to preserve one among its 9 lives after an house fireplace yesterday.

Whereas flames ranged within the 200 block of W Mary Avenue, firefighters saved a black cat named Salem. The cat obtained oxygen on-scene from SGMC Emergency Providers to assist with the smoke inhalation.

Fortunately, Salem is now in restoration.

“Salem’s mother is so very grateful for everybody’s efforts and dedication to defending the neighborhood, each human and animal alike,” the hearth division stated in an announcement.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *