WATCH: 2 men narrowly escape fireball from e-bike battery explosion

SYDNEY (CNN) – Officers are highlighting battery charging security after a charging e-bike battery exploded, turning a hallway right into a fireball.

Video captured inside a hostel in Sydney, Australia, exhibits a pair of males barely escape a sudden, eruptive fireball. Officers imagine the blast was attributable to a defective e-bike battery that exploded whereas charging.

Whereas the 2 males escaped with solely minor accidents, the following fireplace pressured the evacuation of about 70 folks.

This isn’t the primary time a battery fireplace has made headlines: again in Might, a London, England, residence almost went up when a charging e-scooter burst into flames.

Officers advocate by no means leaving lithium-ion batteries charging whilst you’re away or asleep.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *